Regional Sales Manager (NE, SE, TOLA, NorCal)
Secuvy is looking for Regional Sales Managers for the Northeast, Southeast, TOLA and NorCal.
Must be located in the region.
Are you a builder? A driven, curious, and energetic entrepreneur sales executive with result focus?
Are you a savvy, driven sales leader that enjoys translating complex technology into simple, desirable solutions?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a founding member of a massively successful sales team?
We’re seeking a driven, curious, results-focused and energetic entrepreneur sales executive with a track record of success in the data security space. If you are a builder and love sales at heart, be an inaugural member of our sales team.
You will work closely with our executive leadership and account executives to propel our company into a fast growing and much needed space in data security, privacy, and governance. You will build territory with focus on new customer acquisition.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop pipeline and drive sales opportunities for mutual success
- Work with innovative AI based technology to enable customer success for data security and privacy
- Partner with key stakeholders, lead and drive the sales lifecycle working with the leadership, SDR, sales engineer – from prospecting to successful deployment
- Identify new sales prospects’ business problems that Secuvy DSPM can address
- Assess customer’s needs, priorities, requirements and develop Secuvy based solutions
- Develop and deliver success stories and demonstrations to showcase Secuvy value proposition
- Lead Secuvy evaluation process addressing customer’s needs, establishing a routine to follow up and schedule meetings to complete the evaluation with success
- Work closely with the sales team to define success parameters and execute
- Provide prospect, opportunity, product feedback to management in order to continually improve and refine the success of the team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Secuvy products, value proposition, target audiences, and services, industry trends, and competition
- 5 years+ direct sales experience – in security, data security domains (security/CISO rolodex required)
- Understanding sales, sales cycle, process and priorities
- Cloud experience – ideally one like AWS Services
- Results and outcome focus
- Interested in startup execution
- Active listening and adaptability
- Competitive to get ahead
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter: Email here (firstname.lastname@example.org).