Are you a savvy, driven sales leader that enjoys translating complex technology into simple, desirable solutions?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a founding member of a massively successful sales team?
We’re seeking a driven, curious, and energetic entrepreneur sales engineer. If you are a builder and technical sales leader at heart, be an inaugural member of our sales team. You will work closely with our executive leadership and account executives to propel our company into a fast growing and much needed space in data security, privacy, and governance. You will lead the technical sales cycle, assess customer’s needs, and validate Secuvy.ai’s value proposition to generate success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with innovative AI based technology to enable customer success for data security and privacy
- Lead and support solution development life cycle working with the account executive – from beginning to successful deployment
- Developing and delivering stories and demonstrations to showcase Secuvy.ai’s product capabilities
- Assess customer’s requirements and solve problems
- Lead Secuvy.ai evaluation process addressing customer’s needs, establishing a routine to follow up and schedule meetings to complete the evaluation with success
- Work closely with the sales team and account executive to define success parameters and execute
- Provide prospect and opportunity feedback to management in order to continually improve and refine the success of the team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Secuvy.ai products, value proposition, target audiences, and services, industry trends, and competition
- Committed to continuous solutions engineer skill improvement and completion of required/recommended training programs
- 5 years+ sales engineering experience – in data security domains
- Understanding sales process and priorities
- Cloud experience – ideally one like AWS Services
- Infrastructure knowledge (Kubernetes (EKS), Helm, Prometheus
- Familiarity with SSL, oAuth, SAML & MFA protocols
- Database skills – unstructured and structured data (S3, Snowflake, RDS etc)
- File share connectivity via AWS tunneling, Troubleshooting VPN setup issues, Firewall connectivity in AWS, https setup in AWS, Database connectivity via JDBC/ODBC, Postman to execute REST call scripts
- Results focused
- Interested in startup execution – flexible wearing different hats as needed
- Active listening and adaptability
- Competitive to get ahead
Are you a driven, curious, and energetic entrepreneur sales engineer looking to be an inaugural member of our sales team?
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via email here.