Are you a driven, curious, and energetic entrepreneur?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a founding member of a massively successful sales team?
As our first inaugural sales development representative (SDR), you will interact closely with key stakeholders to help develop the top of the pipeline.
In this role, you will identify and engage new customer prospects by researching companies and people while leveraging data and tools to initiate contact. Come grow build a business pipeline that will help transform your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in building the next generation data security and privacy company
- Drive outbound and some inbound prospecting to support pipeline development
- Leveraging data and insights from ICP, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, and similar market intelligence tools to identify new prospects/lists to engage
- Developing ideas/creative tactics to initiate engagement with prospects
- Developing scripts/cadences focusing on problem statements/outcomes relevant to prospective customers
- Establishing a routine to follow up and schedule meetings
- Routinely follow up with prospective customers, identify problems and share Secuvy messaging
- Maintain updated and accurate lead, task, and qualification information and update prospect interaction daily
- Observe productivity metrics and commit to delivering meeting targets – new pipeline, new meetings, conversions
- Provide prospect and opportunity feedback to management in order to continually improve and refine the success of the team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Secuvy products, value proposition, target audiences, and services, industry trends, and competition
- Committed to continuous SDR skill improvement and completion of required/recommended training programs
- 2+ years sales development experience
- Success and track record with outbound prospecting
- Personal drive to make an impact and build a business
- Results focused – self-starter
- Excited about startup execution – a lot of potential, upside, growth – all driven by his/her effort largely
- Active listening and adaptability
- Competitive to get ahead
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via email here.